the option to delete a vault is not hightlighted

rsr2001
rsr2001
Community Member

Hello very nice 1P team

Please see drop down menu . I am in a vault called "dan - raf" , not the primary or personal vault.
No option to delete
see here please http://d.pr/i/1fTDG

In contrast, I can see the demo vault delete option here
http://d.pr/i/1lfQ

Thanks.
Raf

Additional Info for 1Pw
1Password 6
Version 6.3.2 (632001)
AgileBits Store

OS X Yosemite
10.10.5 (14F27)

Dropbox Sync

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:delete a vault

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

And hello to you, very nice @rsr2001. :chuffed:

Looks to me like you might be switched to one of your family vaults ("dan - raf") when there's no option to delete it. If that's the case, you can log in to your family account with the 1password.com web app and delete the vault from there. At the moment, 1Password account vaults can only be created and deleted with the web app; sorry for that bit of inconvenience. Being able to do it directly from our desktop and mobile apps will likely be possible at some point although I don't know for sure or when.

Let me know if I've guessed wrong about "dan - raf" being a family vault and we'll resume figuring out what the trouble is.

Have a wonderful week - cheers!

• rsr2001
    rsr2001
    Community Member

thanks, you are correct. problem resolved.

• rsr2001
    rsr2001
    Community Member

PS. I really appreciate how much 1 PW has helped me organize my password love, made life easier and more secure online. Your team is fantastic and unmatched.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rsr2001

On behalf of sjk you're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved now!

Thank you so very much for your very kind words. It's awesome to hear how much you love 1Password. It gives us brand new energy to make 1Password better every day :love:

This discussion has been closed.