Sync two logins

Hello! I have an account on Minecraft like everybody else :P
I need to log in with my Minecraft name on 3 places: OptiFine cape info, Minecraft, and Mojang.
I found that the best way of achieving this is to NOT add a URL to the existing login, but create a new one.
Not sure why, but otherwise it doesn't display like a popup with the Chrome Extension on the second one,
and I can't fill in Minecraft.net with my Mojang.com account. I don't know why this is caused, but it is, for me.

If this isn't fixed, which even if it was, I couldn't have multiple titles and icons per site which would be a little sad ;)
the alternative would be to sync the passwords automatically.

When Mojang password changes -> Change Minecraft and OptiFine

That would be cool :3

Thanks!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.8.90
OS Version: 6.2.9200
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @LEGOlord208,

If I'm understanding correctly you have a Minecraft username and password and you're saying that a total of three independent sites all use these same details and authenticate to the same server so that if you change your Minecraft password on the official site the other two require the new password too.

If I'm correct can you check to see if the following option is enabled or disabled in 1Password's preferences. It's in the Logins tab and the option is titled Enable multiple URLs. I suspect it won't be enabled and that if you do enable it then you can have a single Login item that stores the URLs for all three sites and that this would sort the problem.

Please let us know if this helps or if you're still experiencing an issue.

• LEGOlord208
    LEGOlord208
    Community Member

Hahaha!!!! This is it! And it's so amazing! Wow! Thank you :D

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! On behalf of lil bobby, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Happy Minecrafting! :)

This discussion has been closed.