Note window whites out while writing!

Hi--I migrated to a new Macbook, updated 1Password to the latest version, but now when I write notes the whole note window turns white and I can't see anything I'm writing until I've finished it. Then editing is a pain because it is also just a white window.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi--I migrated to a new Macbook, ukpdated 1Password to the latest version, but now when I write notes the whole note window turns white and I can't see anything I'm writing until I've finished it. Then editing is a pain because it is also just a white window.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@khamai the problem arises because you are using an old 1P version on a El Capitan.

The best place to start is by reading this sticky at the top of the 1P3 legacy forum.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @khamai,

Since you're using 1Password 3 for Mac, I've moved your thread to our 1Password 3 for Mac forum. I hope you don't mind!

Stephen is absolutely correct - that's one of the issues that can happen with 1Password 3 on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). The link he gave you will explain more about that. If you have more questions after reading that, please don't hesitate to let us know - we're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.