Signin to Bank Website

I'm trying to get 1Password to auto fill my user name and password to my banking website www.ufcu.org and it's not working. I've tried other websites ( my credit card) and it works fine. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @garretware

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. I'm going to move your post to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" category so we can help you better. Could you please give us some more details about your set up? Which OS are you using? What's your version of 1Password? Which browser and which version of the browser are you having the problem with? What is the version of the 1Password extension?

Having some more extra information helps us have a complete view of what the problem is and therefore find a solution for you. I hope to hear back from you so we can get to the bottom of this :chuffed:

• garretware
    garretware
    Community Member

Requested info is as follows:
    OS = Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
    1Password Version = 4.6.0.604
    Browser - Google Chrome 52.0.2743.116
    1Password extension = Password Manager & Secure Wallet 4.5.8.90
    Webroot Secure Anywhere 9.0.11.70

I hope I've answered all of your questions. I'm not a computer nerd, so bear with me if there is something else you need. I thought I'd mention also that I have a internet security software running (Webroot) in the background. I don't think its the problem though since I'm able to get other logins to work (credit card account with Capital One).

Thanks, Garret

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016

Hi, @garretware. We recently had another thread about this. The short answer is that it appears this is fixed in the current beta of the extension. You can install the beta by removing your current 1Password extension from Chrome and installing the beta from our website. (Just click on "Enable betas" before clicking install.)

• garretware
    garretware
    Community Member

It worked! That was easy! Thanks.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Great, @garretware! Thanks for the update; glad it worked for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.