Safari or Chrome not filling out web username and password

Hey folks,

I've upgraded to the paid individual monthly membership for my Mac OSX 10.11.6 using the latest version of 1Password on Safari, Chrome and iOS devices including iPad and iPhone.

However, since migrating my info to a new 1Password vault on your server, the 1Password autofill function no longer works.
When I go to a web site in which I have a username and password stored in your vault, I have to click the 1password applet in either browser, and then search for the username and password. Then I have to copy and paste.

Any suggestions to what I am doing incorrectly?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1password vault

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gadgetgeek,

Can you check something for me please. Can you look at your Login items from inside the main 1Password window and see if they all have populated website fields like they ought to. I've recently been helping another person and the hypothesis is something went wrong in the migration/import as the user reported that the items had website fields prior to the move but not after. The above question will tell us if it's the same thing and then we'll look at helping get this resolved.

• gadgetgeek
    gadgetgeek
    Community Member

Hi there. Thanks for responding.

You are correct; the website fields were not migrated to the move to your server. I actually have a current trouble ticket in your system for this for the past few days, but have not heard back. Would you prefer to use this forum to help me roll back to the previous database?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gadgetgeek,

If you've tried to reach out to us by way of email let's continue the conversation there. I've found the ticket so you'll hear from us soon and apologies for not just the initial issue but being forced to contact twice to obtain some resolution.

ref: JKM-13725-798

This discussion has been closed.