Can I convert my current 1password account to the new family platform you are selling?($4.99 per mo

Options
jason1password
jason1password
Community Member

I currently have 1 password and I want to convert to the new family platform. Can I do this and move my vaults over easily

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:[Can I convert my current 1password account to the new family platform you are selling?($4.99 per mo](https://discussions.agilebits.com/search?Search=Can I convert my current 1password account to the new family platform you are selling?($4.99 per mo)

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options
    1. You are sure you want the Family version and not the new individual version? It depends on whether you need more than one person to use it.

2. The vaults are easy to move. Do you have more than one?

3. You do need to pay for the subscription, the old licence can't be transferred. But at present there is six month free on the individual (only 30 days on the Families)

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @jason1password! Thanks for taking a moment to ask before moving over. Be sure to give danco's post a quick read because he has some good points. When you're ready, moving to a family account is pretty easy. :) It should take just a few minutes:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Let us know how it goes, and if you have any questions we're happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.