No documents are uploading

scrooks
scrooks
Community Member

I moved all my Primary items over to my Families vaults. It worked fine, except for my Documents. I ended up with 16 of them (after documents were pulled out of other items), but not a single one has uploaded. They all show "Uploading...." right in the middle. I created a new one as a test, and it, too, simply says "Uploading..." I tried connecting through a different network with no effect.

What should I try next?

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Families
Referrer: forum-search:uploading

Comments

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hi @scrooks,

But you can still view them on the computer you did the conversion of the items on?

I'd love to take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine why this happened (and to give you better instructions to get back up and running).

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• scrooks
    scrooks
    Community Member

Report sent: #JIJ-69329-731

And, yes, I can still see the documents on the computer where I did the conversion.

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @scrooks,

I will correspond with you via email in regards to your issue.

• jamiga
    jamiga
    Community Member

Hello support Team,

now i have Test your new Hosting Solution.
    and here i am today again with another problem (one other problem i send it dave in the morning germany time)

The Linked Documents are apparently all is not uploaded.

s
    see attachments.

Where can i see the progress, and the status of uploaded documents?
    I have only 0.4 Mbps inet upload "speed".
    Documents are often over 1 Mbyte
    Must remain 1Password starts?
    How long ?
    How i see it all at 100% is finished?

For your fast answer, thanks in advanced

jamiga

• Hi @jamiga! Sorry about that. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac? Attach the report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• iljav
    iljav
    Community Member

Same problem - documents stuck uploading. Issue raised [#XQJ-56941-882]

• Thanks @iljav! We'll get back to you as soon as possible and keep the conversation going via email for now. :)

ref: XQJ-56941-882

This discussion has been closed.