app crashes when copying data from primary vault to subscription family account

brendenwoods
brendenwoods
Community Member

After the first few items I copied from my 1password primary vault to my new subsription family account, the app crashes every time i copy a new item and then try to exit the item i copied.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:app crashes when copying data from primary vault to subscription family account

Comments

• Hey @brendenwoods! I'm very sorry about that. What kind of device are you using the app on, and what version of the app do you have? That will give us a better idea of where to start troubleshooting. :)

• brendenwoods
    brendenwoods
    Community Member

Hi, I'm on iPhone 6 and version 6.4.4

• @brendenwoods Thanks for the details. I just asked a teammate about this and neither of us have seen the issue before. Could you restart your iPhone and try copying things one more time? If the app still crashes, please create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• brendenwoods
    brendenwoods
    Community Member

Thanks. I had already restarted it and it kept happening, although less frequently. I sent the crash report each time (and then automatically). I did everything I needed to do, albeit with a great deal of frustration as a result of the constant crashing...). I don't really have the time to do much more than I already have. Sorry and good luck

• As far as I'm aware this is the only report we've seen of such an issue, so it may be that it is unique to your setup, @brendenwoods. Without the diagnostic report Jacob requested unfortunately it would be difficult to troubleshoot further. If you change your mind and decide you'd like to continue please send us the report and we'll be happy to help. :)

Ben

• brendenwoods
    brendenwoods
    Community Member

Just sent it

• @brendenwoods,

I don't see anything from the email address you have registered here on the forums. Could you please post the Support ID you get back from our autoresponder bot, BitBot?

Thanks!

Ben

• brendenwoods
    brendenwoods
    Community Member

For your reference, your support ID is [#KKT-83869-574].

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2016

Thanks, @brendenwoods. We've received your email and will be attempting to connect the dots with your crash reports that you've been sending. I see Nathan replied to you already requesting more info (you didn't include the link to this thread, and sent your report from a different email, so he didn't have the context). You can disregard that message from Nathan.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: #KKT-83869-574

This discussion has been closed.