Merge vaults 1P Individual

mobius32x
mobius32x
Community Member

Hello: I just switched over from the 1P license to the 1P.com. I only have one vault, but the license vault was named "Prime" and the 1P.com uses the name "Personal". It seems that 1P is saving everything to Personal (which is fine) but I can't seem to merge the two (I have one or two new entries that are in the Prime but not the Personal, and I guess I need everything to go to Personal). There's no reason for me to have two vaults (plus, I keep seeing duplicates when I use the mini-app in my browser; I realize the duplicates are b/c it's showing me the Personal and Prime vaults). Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:merge vaults

Comments

• Hey @mobius32x! Good question. We actually have a nice little guide to help you move things over based on what platform you're using 1Password on already:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

That will also help you remove the old vault, which should solve the duplicates issue. :) Let us know how it goes!

• mobius32x
    mobius32x
    Community Member

Hi, Jacob:

That's the process that I followed -- are you saying do it again?

• mobius32x
    mobius32x
    Community Member

I should be more specific: you're saying to go back and delete my Prime vault or, first, make sure I've got everything from Prime moved to Personal and then delete the Prime?

• @mobius32x Thanks for letting me know. You can use those same steps to move over any remaining items in the "Prime" vault (which I assume is Primary, actually) and then delete the old vault when you're finished. There's a section on deleting the vault further down in the Mac article. Does that help?

• mobius32x
    mobius32x
    Community Member

Okay, thanks. Just wanted to be clear.

• You're welcome. :) It never hurts to ask. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.