Dropbox archive out of sync between iPhone and windows laptop

Hi there! I'm having trouble keeping my Windows laptop and iphone in sync. In theory, they should both be syncing to a dropbox file, but that doesn't seem to be working. They both say they are syncing, but I have about 25 logins on my laptop that don't show up on my iphone. Please help!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@morleyroarly: If Dropbox says they're both syncing, I tend to believe that. However, they may not be syncing with eachother. Do you perhaps have multiple vaults in Dropbox, and these are being sync'd with separate devices? Please follow the steps in this guide, as it will help narrow down the problem:

Dropbox troubleshooting

Pay extra attention to the path to the vault you have setup on each device. If those don't match exactly that will be the cause. Let me know what you find! :)

• morleyroarly
    morleyroarly
    Community Member

AHA! That was exactly the problem. They were syncing to separate vaults. One was in /Apps/1password, one was in /1pass. It's resolved now and seems to be syncing correctly between both my phone and laptop. Thanks for the help!

• Hi @morleyroarly,

That's great to hear, we're glad to hear it is all working now. On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.