I am haveing trouble signing into my account .

Anthony_Stall
Anthony_Stall
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Families

I am trying to sync my accounts but cannot sign in. I have the emergency kit right in front of me yet it still says incorrect password. I am considering requesting a refund and writing my passwords on a piece of paper. It would be nice to speak to someone. My phone number is [removed] Tony

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Anthony_Stall
    Anthony_Stall
    Community Member

Is there a number i can call to talk to a real human instead of this waiting for a reply on the forum.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Hi @Anthony_Stall! Sorry for the trouble. Are you using the Master Password that is written on your Emergency Kit and signing in from https://my.1password.com? If your Master Password is incorrect, we can delete the account for you so you can create it again. I see you don't have anything stored in it right now, so feel free to send us an email at support@1password.com if you'd like us to do that. :)

Lastly, I removed your phone number from your post because this is a public forum and I assume you didn't mean to share it publicly.

• Anthony_Stall
    Anthony_Stall
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

Jacob I posted my phone number because I really would like to speak to someone . Go ahead and delete my account do I can move forward . I really don't have time to kept working on this I need it corrected today or a refund . Again feel free to call [removed] Tony

• @Anthony_Stall Actually, I can't delete your account until you email us to confirm that you are the owner of it. This is to protect your privacy. Please send us an email when you have a few moments and post back here with the BitBot confirmation number when you have so we can connect the dots. We'd be happy to help. :)

• Anthony_Stall
    Anthony_Stall
    Community Member

What email address should I send the confirmation number to

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Anthony_Stall,

At this time we’re not able to offer phone support, but I can assure you that our team is monitoring the forums 7 days a week to answer your questions as quickly as possible!

You can ask your question here, or send us an email at support@agilebits.com. :)

• @Anthony_Stall You can just post it here, actually. Once you send the email, you'll get that number from us in return. It'll help us look up the ticket faster. :+1:

• Anthony_Stall
    Anthony_Stall
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

[account key removed] Delete the account so I can start over.

• All righty, I just sent you an email to confirm that you'd like to delete the account. Please respond to that and we'll take the conversation to email for now. Talk to you soon!

ref: ANM-16135-841

This discussion has been closed.