Search form in popup?

nsretenovic
nsretenovic
Community Member

Okay so I went to site called somesite.com but since I'm on my phone it redirects me to m.somesite.com and there's no login.

When I try to login with 1 password it just offers "new login" even though I have it already for desktop version.

Can we please add a "Search" somewhere here like in the screenshot?

http://i65.tinypic.com/9t1vye.jpg

I imagine there's an option to have domain name pw's pertain to subdomains, but search could be an additional solution maybe?

Thx!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see a search option there, @nsretenovic! :)

To prevent phishing attacks, 1Password will never automatically fill a password on a domain other than the one you have saved. However, it would be handy to be able to "override" that by at least looking up a password to manually copy and paste. I've passed your feedback along to the developers. :+1:

All that said, subdomains definitely should be matched. So when you visit m.example.com, you should see all your Logins for example.com (including a.example.com, b.example.com, etc.).

Do you mind sharing the actual URL of the site? I'm wondering if there is something peculiar to that site that may be causing different behavior.

This discussion has been closed.