Export Vault Windows Beta

hissingpanda
hissingpanda
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I'm using the Windows 7-10 beta and can't seem to find how to export my vault. I don't see an option to anywhere on my.1password.com either. Is this feature available currently? I also can't seem to register the 1password helper from the windows app, the link does nothing, so I'm not sure if that would give me the option to export.

Thanks for any help! Love what you're doing with 1password

1Password Version: 6.0.186d
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: my.1password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@hissingpanda: I'm sorry for the confusion! Neither the web interface nor 1Password 6 Windows desktop beta has an export feature, though we'll be adding that in a future version of the app.

Can you tell me a bit more about your setup? Do you perhaps have "security" software that may be preventing 1Password from communicating with the browser extension? Simply disabling it temporarily may help. And knowing the browser version you're using may help as well. Thanks in advance! :)

• hissingpanda
    hissingpanda
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

Thanks for the quick response @brenty! I'm using version: 52.0.2743.116 of Chrome. The extension seems to be working, at least it shows me login options for the current page, and quick-fill with hotkeys is working. But I was never able to register the helper so I wasn't sure if that was causing problems.

I'm only using windows defender, the 'register 1password helper' button doesn't work even after turning it off. The 'Install 1password browser extension' button takes me to the correct link however.

• Hi @hissingpanda,

But I was never able to register the helper so I wasn't sure if that was causing problems.

That's fine, it is not supposed to provide you with any feedback and this is only for diagnostics purpose for when your AV may block a registry call. In this case, since 1Password extension is working fine, you're all set to go.

We most likely will remove this button in a future update to replace with an option to keep 1Password mini running all the time.

This discussion has been closed.