Sync issues

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot get iPhone and desktop logins to sync.

Comments

• neiko
    neiko
    Community Member

Hi Drew_AG,

Thank for the info, I have the same issue and I got to the bit where I deleted the .agilekeychain sync file, but only my iPhone complained about a sync issue. Can you help me please? Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@neiko: I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion both given the age of the other one and so we can focus on your specific setup without confusing things.

Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, it sounds like you've deleted your vault from Dropbox. In that case, if 1Password for iOS was syncing with the deleted vault, that would explain the error: it's gone. Thanks in advance! :)

• neiko
    neiko
    Community Member

Hi Brenty, thank for the reply, i was able to fix my iPhone by re-syncing and this time pointing to the correct file. It merged the two and now I see all my entries. Thanks again

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Brenty, you're very welcome! I'm glad you were able to get that all sorted out. You should be all set, but if you have more questions or run into any trouble, just let us know - we're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.