Moving entry to another vault

bpetty
bpetty
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Business and Teams

I found an article on this and followed the instructions, but I still have a problem. I have three of us on our management team that I have given full perms to. One of the team cannot move an entry to another vault, but the other two of us can. I've set all of the perms I can find to be the same. I saw this instruction (In order to move an item you need to have all the boxes next to and under "Read" and "Export" checked, and must have the box next to "Write" checked as well) and have followed it as well but she still does not get the move/copy/duplicate/print icon.

1Password Version: Teams
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @bpetty! Sorry about that. Could you please post a screenshot of their permissions on that vault? That'll give me a better idea of what's happening. :)

• bpetty
    bpetty
    Community Member

My perms are on the left (they work fine), the partner's perms are on the right (she cannot move/print/etc)

• @bpetty Thanks for the info. Where is she accessing her account and trying to move/print from? 1Password.com in her browser, for example, will have options to do all of those things so long as the permissions are enabled:

It's worth having her try in one of the apps as well to see if that's different. Let me know what turns up. :)

• bpetty
    bpetty
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

Sorry, she is trying to do this from a browser. The square with the arrow does not appear for her. I have it as does the other partner. We are also all using the same browser (Chrome) in Win10.

• @bpetty Okay. Please have her try it in one of the apps and let me know how that goes. :+1:

• I was just chatting with a colleague about a similar issue, then I discovered it was you via email. :lol: Let's keep the conversation going there for now so we don't have two threads to keep track of.

ref: AJX-36641-272

This discussion has been closed.