Login screen

Options

I am using 1Password now for a while and absolutely love it.

I highlighted this is for the Category Windows but this will also apply for OS X and iOS and hopefully soon Android.
I am using more than one vault and when starting 1Password I get the login screen for the last vault we used.
Would it be possible to have all the vaults I am using to appear on the login screen. I then click the vault I want and enter the password for that vault.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi @Marjo,

If you open the extension from the browser, there's a vault icon next to the unlock button to let you switch the vault you want to use:

If you're using Unlock on secure desktop, you won't see this option as we're limiting how much data can be transmitted via secure desktop.

In the main 1Password program, you can go to the File Menu > Reopen 1Password Vault to select a different vault.

On macOS, iOS and also in the next version of 1Password for Windows, we support All Vaults. In this case, unlocking 1Password will show you the content of all vaults in a unified virtual view and you can easily switch between vaults from there without providing any vault passwords as it will be stored in the local encrypted database.

This discussion has been closed.