Account key and Team Address?

wah0995
wah0995
Community Member

I have an individual account. I am trying to log into the app on an android device and it keeps saying I need an account key and a team address? Otherwise I am not able to sign into my account. Appreciate your assistance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Account key

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wah0995,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

It doesn't appear that you have signed up for an individual subscription plan. Only folks with a subscription plan have sign-in addresses and Account Keys. You can create a new vault or sync an existing one from Dropbox, though.

• What version of 1Password are you running on your Android device?
    • Do you have 1Password data on any other device? Have you been syncing it already?
  • wah0995
    wah0995
    Community Member

Thanks for the response. I bought the app vice having a subscription. I have it on an IPad, but have a Galaxy phone that I downloaded the 1Password app to and was trying to access my account, but it indicated I needed an account key and team email in order for me to log in? Do I need a subscription to access my account from another device? I cannot get pass the login in screen without an account key and/or team email. Unless I am totally missing something? Appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

• EnerJi
    EnerJi
    Community Member

Hi @wah0995, if you don't have an account, 1Password still supports "do it yourself" synchronizing using a few different methods. The below support page outlines the options. If you need more help please reply back and someone will be glad to help you through it.

https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

• peri
    edited August 2016

Hey @wah0995. Please tap USE WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT on the welcome screen and follow EnerJi's advice for syncing your data. :) Let us know if you need anything else!

• wah0995
    wah0995
    Community Member

Thanks very much for the assist. Issue has been resolved. Appreciate it. Have a great one, Cheers!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Peri, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.