When I try to apply my new account key I get a message telling me it's invalid. Please help.

larkia_larkia
larkia_larkia
Community Member

I have purchased a new account key, but when I try and apply it, I get an error message telling me the account key is invalid.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When I try to apply my new account key I get a message telling me it's invalid. Please help.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @larkia_larkia

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password! What you got is a license for 1Password, you only have an Account Key if you have a 1Password subscription to an Account. This post will help you understand better the two ways that you have to use 1Password and decide which one you want to keep on using.

If what you want is to keep on using a 1Password account then you can get a refund for your license, you just need to write an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com with a link to this thread so we can connect the dots and help you better!

If you want to use the standalone version that you already have and sync yourself then you only need to activate your license by clicking on it.

Please let us know which option you prefer and if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.