Multiple gmail accounts : how to sort either alphabetically or most frequently used ?

allan865
allan865
Community Member

I have multiple gmail accounts that I have saved in 1Password and when I bring them up I want to sort them. I cannot figure out how to do this. I tried to change the listing name but nothing seems to work. Any idea how I can do this ? They are listed as : google.com or gmail or the account name + gmail.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: ug:mac/, kb:undefined, kb-search:alphabetically listing

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @allan865

Thank you for taking some time to write to us. You have a couple of different options to sort out your multiple gmail accounts. If you have one or two that you care about most, you can always mark them as "Favourite". To do this you only need to click on the star under the item title:

Otherwise, editing the item name should let you sort out your entries, for example:

If you have changed the name and you still get the wrong order you have probably saved the logins in slightly different web addresses, so the one who matches best will be shown first regardless of names. You can make sure all the logins are saved on the same login page to fix this :chuffed:

Please let us know if you try this and how it turns out for you!

This discussion has been closed.