Can't restore purchase for pro features

Options
kielty
kielty
Community Member

I have a subscription from back in the v4 days for 1password iOS. My iPhone has upgraded to pro features but cannot get my iPad to do the same. When restoring purchases it states it cannot find a valid upgrade associated with my Apple ID . I have reinstalled the app but still the same issue. Any ideas how to get this working?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kielty,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. When you install 1Password for iOS you must be logged into the Apple ID that was used to purchase the Pro features in order for them to restore. Family Sharing will not work.

Thanks!

Ben

• kielty
    kielty
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben, i tried that.. when i click the restore purchase it asks me for the password to my AppleID account (which i assume is the one used for original purchase) but does not find the purchase..

It works fine on my iPhone and second iPad and these are activated..

Regards

• Yep -- so what you'll need to do in that case is backup or sync your data, erase the 1Password for iOS app from your iPad, change the Apple ID in Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID to the one that 1Password asks for the password for, and then reinstall 1Password.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• kielty
    kielty
    Community Member
    Options

Brilliant Ben, that's done the trick..

Thanks

• Excellent. Thanks for the update. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.