Delete iCloud Primary Vault

I previously had a Primary Vault that was synced with iCloud, I've now migrated this iCloud Vault to a 1Password Personal Account - how can I remove the Primary Vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Jacob
    edited September 2016

Hi @kylerphillips! Glad to hear you got things moved over to an account. :) There's actually a section in the migration guide to help you remove your old vault. Did you see that? I've been noticing that people keep their vault around, so perhaps we could make the section more visible. Whatever the case, you can delete your Primary vault once you delete the other vaults that are local or synced. Those are synced with Dropbox, and from the naming of them I assume they're shared from people. You'll need to keep the Primary vault around if you'd like to continue using those other ones.

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member

I understand @Jacob - so there's no way to have just the one Personal 1Password Account and the Dropbox Accounts, the Primary Vault has to stay there if I'm syncing Dropbox accounts?

• There is one way. You would need to start over from scratch (your vaults are synced so they will be fine) and set up one of those synced vaults first, then add the other ones by double-clicking them in Dropbox and then sign in to your account. It's not currently possible to get your account's Personal vault at the top with external vaults as well. Hope that helps though!

This discussion has been closed.