Just switched from subscription to personal account. How do I see how much of the 1G storage

Options
JimAppleton
JimAppleton
Community Member

How do I find out how much of the 1G of storage I've used? The MacOS app? my.1password.com? I can't find any option for storage.
Also, what data is the 1G used for -- secure notes? attachments? Or does the 1G include everything - all logins etc?
Thanks!
So far I like the account version - like being able to access via the web. The only thing I don't like is how attachments are now stripped out and become separate documents. It really clutters up the Logins view with all the extra entries.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:storage

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Greetings @JimAppleton! That's a very good question. Right now, it's not displayed anywhere. I checked your account and it looks like you're currently using 69 MB. Thanks for checking in on the issue, though. I'll give the team a nice poke and see if we can get it displayed in your account soon. :)

Also, what data is the 1G used for -- secure notes? attachments? Or does the 1G include everything - all logins etc?

It's specifically for Document items, which can be attached to items. To view the Documents you have right now, just click the category in the sidebar of 1Password.

The only thing I don't like is how attachments are now stripped out and become separate documents. It really clutters up the Logins view with all the extra entries.

I hear you. We've had a lot of feedback about this change, and we've got a few ideas to make it better in the future. Thanks for mentioning it. :)

Hope that helps!

ref: B5-1178

• ozarkcanoer
    ozarkcanoer
    Community Member
    Options

I've got the same request for our family's 2GB of storage. Recently added a bunch of legal documents (will, trust, etc.) to a shared vault so our personal representative family member can see the documents as well as other information like logins, bank accounts, etc. Anyway I can determine what each vault is using even if it can't currently be displayed in the Admin Console?

• Unfortunately it's tricky – even if you go digging around in the file system to see how big the files are, you'd have to make sure every document was downloaded first.

We won't be charging for extra storage until you're able to see your current usage, so you should be fine for now. We'll need to send out emails to accounts that exceed the limit so don't worry about us silently charging you. For now you can just be happy and not worry – not always easy I know! :)

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you just yet.

This discussion has been closed.