Family subscription from agile bits, but iPhone app from App Store.

dshelton2
dshelton2
Community Member

I purchased the family subscription from agilebits, but I mistakenly purchased the iPhone 1PW app from the Apple App Store. Should I delete the purchased app and then add my iPhone through 1PW so everything is under 1 license? (BTW - my iPhone seems to be synching fine at the moment.)

Another question, I am adding my wife as a family member, but she is using an iPad and iPhone that were purchased under my Apple ID. Will this be an issue?

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.8
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Family - wi fi??
Referrer: forum-search:Family subscription from agile bits, but iPhone app from App Store. Should I delete iPhone app?

Comments

• Hi @dshelton2,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I purchased the family subscription from agilebits, but I mistakenly purchased the iPhone 1PW app from the Apple App Store. Should I delete the purchased app and then add my iPhone through 1PW so everything is under 1 license? (BTW - my iPhone seems to be synching fine at the moment.)

Nope. If you are successfully signed into your 1Password account I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Another question, I am adding my wife as a family member, but she is using an iPad and iPhone that were purchased under my Apple ID. Will this be an issue?

No. With a 1Password subscription Apple IDs matter a lot less. As long as you have the app installed and signed into a 1Password account you'll be set.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.