My brother has 1password fully paid, does this mean I can get on his family plan?

In fact I have two brothers who have paid in full for 1password, I was wondering if there was a way for me to get the app at a discounted price because of this. Do I download it and link it to their plan to make it a family plan or something? How would I do that if it was possible?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My brother has 1password fully paid, does this mean I can get on his family plan?

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@gdimarelos: Thanks for reaching out! That's a good question. The only "family plan" we have is for a 1Password Families subscription, and depending on your relationship with your brothers you may or may not want to be part of their account and share data with them. That's what it's really targeted at. So while we don't offer a sort of "friends and family volume licensing discount", that's something to consider, along with the new individual plan, which is currently free for 6 months. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Thanks Brenty that answers my question

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.