To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Synchronize Urgent

Please How do I synchronize : Web + Android + 1Password Desktop ? ** 1Password Desktop - not view option to sync via web**

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @paulomoraesjr! Welcome to the forum. :) I see you have an email conversation going with us right now as well. It doesn't look like this particular issue was sorted out over email, though, so I'd be happy to help out.

You're looking to sync your devices, but not over the internet, correct? I'm not sure based on your post, so please let me know if that's correct and we'll go from there.

ref: AKJ-63113-526

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    edited September 2016

Hi @Jacob, Thanks for listening !

What Happens , I Do not Know How to sync the 1Password 4 WITH Data Cloud via web , how do ?

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member

I need to sync my data in the cloud on the site with 1Password 4 desktop**

• @paulomoraesjr Thanks for the update. If you're referring to 1Password 4 for Windows, the latest version of the app is actually 6, and that supports syncing with accounts. You can install it from this page and sign in to your account to start syncing things. If you have existing data in 1Password 4 for Windows that you'd like to migrate to the account, you can do that as well:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Let us know how that goes :)

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member
    edited September 2016

@Jacob Hi , thank you I did not know existed version 6 exists

• No problem at all. :) I still see only 1 item in your account. Did you get a chance to move things over?

• paulomoraesjr
    paulomoraesjr
    Community Member

Jacob, thank you. Getting installing the standard version, I was giving error version 6 beta.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @paulomoraesjr

On behalf of Jacob, you're very welcome! I hope it all goes smoothly for you from here, but if you have any questions or need any help, please let us know and we'll be glad to help you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.