Microsoft Live login issues

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1PW fails on popup login panes.

Comments

• geek9mm
    geek9mm
    Community Member

Hi I hope it's ok to jump in here, and maybe it's me (it probably is, ha) but microsoft "live" (if you have a main "account") has a popup, and I can't get that to work with 1PW, either on my MacBook Pro with the mini-me1PW as I call it, OR on anywhere else -- desktop Win 10, using latest Chrome for both/all. Again, if this isn't the place to post this (I did a search), I apologize again, please delete. Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@geek9mm: No need to apologize! I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion so we can focus on your issue. I think it's best to troubleshoot issues with specific sites on a case-by-case basis, since different sites vary wildly.

It probably isn't you, butI actually use my Microsoft account fairly regularly and I don't recall running into something like you're describing. Can you give me the URL where you're running into this issue? Also, be sure to include the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using and the exact steps you're taking so we can investigate this. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.