To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to migrate back a single account from Family Account and consolidated primary vault.

R_Stevens
R_Stevens
Community Member

I would like to move all my data to a primary vault on a single account. I now have a family account and do need to have others access data. I have a new Mac and want to setup as the main computer and the old Mac to be another device. I have iphone, Ipad, macbook,Old Imac, and a new 27"Imac which use IP. I want my backup to on the new iMac and not on the old iMac.

1Password Version: 6.2.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:How to migrate back a single account from a Family Account and consolidated to primary vault

Comments

• Howdy @R_Stevens! I'd be happy to help with this. To clarify, are you looking to move to a single user account or back to the standalone license version of 1Password? A single user account includes all the benefits of a subscription and a standalone license does not. You can convert your family account to a single user one by signing in from 1Password.com in a browser, clicking your family name in the top right, selecting Family Settings, and using the convert button on the page.

• R_Stevens
    R_Stevens
    Community Member

How do know if I have single user after I complete the instructions? I do not see family name now.

• @R_Stevens That's how you know. ;) I just checked for you as well, and you have a single user account now. Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with.

• R_Stevens
    R_Stevens
    Community Member

Thank you

• On behalf of Jacob you are most welcome. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.