Unlocking frozen account on family plan

grover56
grover56
Community Member

My son got a frozen message on his 1password app on his iPhone. The message told me to contact the family administrator (me) to re-activate his account. However when I logged into the admin centre and checked his account, it said that it was active, and had last been accessed on 5th September 2016. None of the other family members are having a problem, so how do I re-activate his account?

1Password Version: 6.4.4.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• grover56
    grover56
    Community Member

I forgot to ask this but does the administrator get a notification if one of the family members has a frozen account?

• Hi @grover56! Sorry for the trouble and confusion. Frozen family accounts mean that everyone on the account would get that notice. If only your son was getting it, something else is up. Your subscription is active, so I'm curious if your son may have created another account and signed in to that one instead of the family. I noticed you deleted a family member and invited them again. If that's your son, and you got things sorted out, then great!

If not, I didn't find any other accounts under your family members' names, so let's take this conversation to email where we can discuss the names and who's having trouble. Please send us a message at support@1password.com and mention this forum thread in it. Post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive so we can connect the two conversations and get back to you quickly. :)

• grover56
    grover56
    Community Member

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the reply, I have emailed as requested. BitBot confirmation number is #VEE-15664-869

• @grover56 Thanks! We'll get back to you shortly and keep the conversation going via email for now. :)

ref: VEE-15664-869

This discussion has been closed.