1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: OS X Sierra 10.12
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @nielsll. Sorry for the trouble you're having. I just double checked and the 1Password extension is working fine in Opera 40 for me. Could you let us know a little more about the problem you're having?

• When you open Opera, do you see the 1Password button in the toolbar?
    • What happens if you click the toolbar button?
    • If you visit the sign in page on a site for which you have a Login saved and click the button, does that Login show in the list that pops up?
    • If you see the Login, what happens if you select it?

Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• nielsll
    nielsll
    Community Member

1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet
    Version 4.5.9.90 is my installed extension. It shows in the toolbar but shows no pop ups
    list to select from.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@nielsll: Definitely update 1Password. Also, after updating, I wasn't actually able to visit any sites at all in Opera until I restarted my Mac, so please do that as well. I didn't even notice if 1Password wasn't working either at that time since not being able to load a webpage meant I couldn't use it anyway. Let me know if that helps! :)

• Hi @nielsll,

I believe Opera are also now offering the use of a VPN service built into the browser in the stable version of Opera. Are you by any chance using this or making use of Opera's Turbo feature (which is a proxy-based service)? It might be we've been testing with these not in use but that you have them enabled.

This discussion has been closed.