Installing an old version of 1password

I purchased the full 'once off' purchase version of 1password a few years ago on both pc and iphone. I've just purchased a new PC and went to download 1password onto the new PC but can't seem to download any older versions of the software. How can I download an older version? I've already paid full price for this thing I don't want to pay anything else for an upgrade (which I already had to do on my iphone, as I missed some sort of arbitrary cutoff for free upgrades for pro users). This is pretty frustrating having been a supporter of this company for over 5 years!

cheers, Jakub

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jakubr: Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry for the confusion and frustration there, Jakub! You can download (almost) any version of 1Password from our update site (legacy versions are toward the bottom). Your license never expires and you can continue to use that version for as long as your OS (and browsers) will run it.

As for 1Password for iOS, obviously we can't offer legacy downloads ourselves since that's exclusive to the App Store. But regarding the Pro Features, anyone who purchased version 4 or later (back in 2012, just before the Maayan Apocalypse) is grandfathered into Pro for versions 5 and 6. If that describes you and the App Store still isn't validating your purchase, shoot us an email at [email protected] with a copy of your receipt so we can investigate with Apple.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• thanks, you've solved my issues!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.