Color coding like Android app in Windows app

I really like the color coding in the Android app - ie: changing colors for letters, numbers and symbols. O and 0, I and 1 are difficult - color coding works great in the phone app... it would great if that was added to the PC platform.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @johnfuller5,

Thank you for your suggestion! Our team is working really hard to make 1Password for Windows great and it shows. :) Colour coding is already implemented in the current version of 1Password 6 for Windows: when you press to large type preview of your password, letters are shown grey, numbers are blue, and symbols are red:

Please let me know if this is what you mean. If I am totally off the mark here, tell me about it. Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

• johnfuller5
    johnfuller5
    Community Member

It is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a licensed user of 1Password. The version I'm on is 4.6.0.604. I don't see this functionality.

• Hi @johnfuller5,

This feature is not available in 1Password 4 at the moment, it will only be available in the upcoming major version of 1Password for Windows that we're aiming for later this year or early next year.

This discussion has been closed.