To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

After change my Sign-in Address, My devices stop syncing

koolee
koolee
Community Member

I find my Vault didn't sync today. When I login from Chrome, it said "Your account recently moved to a new address."
But after I signed out from iPhone, than signed in with new sign-in address, it said "device rate limited."
It's crazy, it stopped syncing without any prompt, and even I figured out why, I still can't sign-in.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: account

Comments

• Hi @koolee! Welcome to our forum. Love the avatar. :lol: Did you recently convert your account to an individual one? Those don't include sign-in addresses, but yours appears to have one so there could be a bug afoot. Let me know if you recently converted your account. We'll take a look at what's going on.

• koolee
    koolee
    Community Member

@Jacob I have free 180 days trial. Yesterday I decided to subscribe. I changed the sign-in addresses in Change Invoice Settings -> Account after adding my creadit card.

• Hey Koolee,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this! Individual accounts are not supposed to be able to change their domain - these accounts must use my.1password.com to sign in. The fact that you were able to is actually a bug, and we're going to fix it.

I've reset your domain back to the proper individual account domain, so you should be able to sign in properly using my.1password.com.

Thanks again for letting us know about this!

This discussion has been closed.