Sync mac/android

virtualbartek
virtualbartek
Community Member

Hi,

How do I force 1PAndroid to be in Sync with my 1PMac/How do I force 1PMac to Sync data to the cloud. This happens very often that I am staring at an out of date database on my Android. No amount of trying to sync the two together seems to make it work.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: newest on mac
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @virtualbartek. There are a few things I'd like you to check:

1. Tap Settings > Sync on Android. Is Sync automatically checked?
    2. Is Dropbox running on your Mac (it should be in the menu bar if so)?
    3. Do you have more than one Dropbox account? If so, are both devices linked with the same one?
    4. Do the sync paths match on each device?

Let me know what you find out! Thanks!

• virtualbartek
    virtualbartek
    Community Member

HI,

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. no
    4. yes

For example, I have one website password saved but on the droid it shows the website but shows an error when trying to view the password: Property not found. When I open the item it shows no password. It does on my mac though. Both mac and droid show that sync has been done recently.

Thanks

• Thanks @virtualbartek. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android device and your Mac:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?android

---Mac---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.