Information slow to sync.

On a couple occasions I've put information into a 1password vault and other team member were unable to access the information in a timely manner.

The first time, I added a new login to a vault through my chrome browser and my coworker was unable to see the login for a couple hours.

Just now I had created a new login then changed the password two minutes later (i almost always have to do this with 1password generated passwords). A different coworker than before was able to see the new login immediately, but after a couple of minutes still had the old, invalid, password.

How quickly should we expect things to sync? Is there something we can do on the writing end or reading end to manually sync?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.3.3 (633001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: 10.11.6 (15G1004)
Sync Type: 1password?

Comments

• Hi @jtang! Sorry for the trouble syncing. It should happen in a few seconds if you have a good internet connection. Could you try locking and unlocking the app on each of your devices, then adding a new item to test the sync? Check your coworker's devices to see if it shows up there, or on your other devices. Let us know how that goes!

This discussion has been closed.