non-profit discount on Pro offer and question on account conversion

SmudgeSmudge Junior Member
  1. On the Teams pricing page, there is an offer to get the Pro level account $11.99 at the Standard level price $3.99. Further down the page, there is an "offer a discount for educational or non-profit organizations" of 50% discount. Any chance I could combine these offers to get a $1.99/user subscription? :)

2. Last spring I signed up for the Family plan when it came out but didn't use it as the Windows client wasn't ready yet. Now that client is coming along, we are looking to switch away from the local vaults. Is it possible to just convert my Family plan to the Teams plan instead of creating a new account and manually migrating the data?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @Smudge,

Thanks for your interest in using 1Password within your non-profit.

On the Teams pricing page, there is an offer to get the Pro level account $11.99 at the Standard level price $3.99. Further down the page, there is an "offer a discount for educational or non-profit organizations" of 50% discount. Any chance I could combine these offers to get a $1.99/user subscription? :)

Please shoot us an email to [email protected] with the details about your non-profit and a link to this thread and we'll see what we can do. :)

Last spring I signed up for the Family plan when it came out but didn't use it as the Windows client wasn't ready yet. Now that client is coming along, we are looking to switch away from the local vaults. Is it possible to just convert my Family plan to the Teams plan instead of creating a new account and manually migrating the data?

This is a bit tricky. Because the structure of permissions and users is fairly different between families and teams a conversion would require a fair amount of effort. It may be easier, and better, to create a new account and migrate the data over.

We'll look forward to your email! When you send it you should get an auto-response from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that here.

Ben

• SmudgeSmudge Junior Member

Thanks @Ben , [#TMD-13887-722]

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks Smudge. We received your message and our sales wizards will be back with you soon. :)

Ben

ref: TMD-13887-722

This discussion has been closed.