Section titles in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,
I'm using 1P 4 on Windows and on iOS. In the iOS version I can see in my logins the different section names. In the windows version the section names will not be shown in the logins. Is there a setting to activate or is this function missing in the latest stable windows version?
Regards
Finke

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Finke03: I'm sorry of the confusion there! While 1Password 4 is able to display custom fields in the detail view, it doesn't have a place to display custom section names there. But they are visible if you go into Edit mode. I hope this helps! :)

• Kristian
    Kristian
    Community Member

Hi @Finke03 ,

We have reported this issue last year: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/256435/ but nothing is happened until today. It is still very difficult to pick the correct section in the detail view.

• Finke03
    Finke03
    Community Member

Hi,
    that's very annoying to hear. I don't understand why such a simple feature will not be provided in such a long time? I think we have to wait several months until 1 PW 6 will released as stable version and fully replace 1P 4. So that's no option to neglecting the old version until the new one is out.

Regards
    Finke

• MikeT
    edited September 2016

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, we don't have anything new to share right now, it's still on our list but almost all of our engineering is going into 1Password 6 right now, that does mean that bigger cosmetic changes like this may take longer or may not make it in 1Password 4.

The UI framework we're using in 1Password 4 doesn't actually make this simple feature easy to implement, which is why we're doing a new program in a completely different tooling set instead, learning from our limitations from the 1Password 4 program.

This discussion has been closed.