I tried the subscription, but would like to go back to my license model. What have I to do?

Hey there,

I read a lot in the forum about how to merge the vaults, but nothing about what do do to actually stop the test for the subscription. I had no changes, so both vaults are exactly the same. Would love to hear from you, I'm a great fan of 1P but just don't want a subscription, although I know about the advantages. Thanks!

Bettina

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:back to licence

Comments

• khadkhad Social Choreographer

Team Member

Hi @curlysister,

Thanks for trying out a 1Password account. If you prefer to stick with your standalone license, and all your data is still in your local vault(s), you can simply sign out of your 1Password account:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Choose 1Password > Preferences.
    3. Click the Accounts icon, then click Sign Out.

Once you're sure you don't want your 1Password account and it doesn't contain any data you still need, you can delete it:

1. Sign in to your account on 1Password.com
    2. Click your account name in the top right and choose My Profile.
    3. Scroll down and click Permanently Delete Account.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help. :)

• Thanks a lot! Your service is always excellent!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

On behalf of khad, you are most welcome! Thanks so much for the kind words, and for your continue support!

It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.