To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Email [1Password license/app purchases do not include 1Password.com accounts]

Options
sydp100
sydp100
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Memberships

I cannot sign in to my manager on a new device. I have the key and my password. I need to recover the correct email address. I receive email from you on an address that doesn't work to log in.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @sydp100,

Thank you for posting! :)

It appears that you don't have a 1Password Account, but a local vault synced via Dropbox, iCloud, or other option. Could you please elaborate:

• What devices are you using 1Password on?
    • Are you syncing your 1Password data to an external location (for example, via Dropbox, iCloud or WLAN to another computer on your network)?

Please let us know the information above, before we proceed with further instructions. Thanks in advance! :+1:

If you are interested in differences between 1Password Accounts and 1Password Licenses, you can read about them here.

Looking forward to your reply!

++
    Greg

• sydp100
    sydp100
    Community Member
    Options

I originally installed on PC; paid around $50. Have been using on iPhone and iPad for 4 years. Do sync thru Dropbox. now trying to use on new iPhone. Thanks for your help

• @sydp100 Thanks for letting us know! In that case, the purchase didn't include an account — you get an account with a 1Password subscription. You can use 1Password on your new device with the license you already have. I sent you the license once again. It's for 1Password for Windows so you can only use it on a Windows device. Next up, let's get your data moved over from a previous device or somewhere you synced it:

How to move your 1Password data to a new computer or device

Let us know how that goes!

This discussion has been closed.