Mac License File not working for Windows 10

I have a valid license file for 1 password 6 on mac. Now I would like to use 1password on Windows 10. But in Windows 10 you are asked for a licence key. How do I get this licence key? Do I have to purchase 1password bundle for OSX and Windows again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• same scenario here, do I need to purchase again?

• khadkhad Social Choreographer

Team Member

Hi folks,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

@Reto10, when you first posted, you did not have a Windows license, but I see you purchased one since then. If you're having any trouble using your Windows license key with 1Password 4 for Windows, please let me know. The license key begins with 1PWB- if that helps. :)

@mwo, I see that your license was purchased back in 2014 when we were still selling separate Mac and Windows licenses. You saved some money at the time by only purchasing a Mac license, so that was a good move if you only needed a Mac license! If you now need to use 1Password on Windows, there are a couple things you can do:

Let me know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help!

• I am in a similar boat - (I purchased for Mac only in 2014 from the App Store) - which means I don't have a license code to enter to check for the upgrade cost to get the windows version. Can you help?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@spiegel: We can absolutely help! Shoot us an email at [email protected] with a copy of your receipt and we'll take care of you. Cheers! :)

• @khad Thanks for your help. After purchasing the windows license everythings works fine!

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @Reto10

On behalf of Khad, you're very welcome! I hope you're all set now with 1Password now, but if you need any help we're here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.