To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

All my data with the account 1password.com

Options
Pierrehf
Pierrehf
Community Member
edited September 2016 in Memberships

My iphone 7 don't sync everything, phone sync what I change but not what I add with 1password 6 beta.

How do I merge all my data to my 1password.com account.

Now I am with Dropbox, could be the raison why my iphone don't sync?

Thanks
Pierre

1Password Version: 6.0.239d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.0.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Pierrehf! Sorry for the trouble. I see you've signed in to your account on your iPhone, so the items in the account should be syncing to the iPhone. If you had data stored in 1Password before getting an account, that can be moved into the account as well. :)

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Once you've moved things over, you should be all set to keep using 1Password as you always have. Let us know how that goes!

• Pierrehf
    Pierrehf
    Community Member
    Options

Ok now everything is sync, example:

Yesterday I add 22 logins in my iphone and 25 in my 1password 6 for windows.
    Today I have 25 everywhere.
    I understand the sync was instantly.

Is that instantly or not?

Pierre

• @Pierrehf Sync with a 1Password account is instant, but requires an internet connection. Could you try adding some new items to test things out? If there's a delay in sync, we'd be happy to help sort out what it is.

• Pierrehf
    Pierrehf
    Community Member
    Options

I Jacob,

I add one item with 1password 6 for windows and after 60 minutes there is no change in my iphone. I have all the internet connection fonctionnal.

Pierre

• @Pierrehf Thanks for the update. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows device and iPhone?

Send a diagnostics report from Windows
    Send a diagnostics report from your iPhone

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Pierrehf
    Pierrehf
    Community Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

I send 2 report, you will have the last one later.

Here is the support ID: DGU-67381-412

Here the second one: SDE-63553-692

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for sending those, Pierre! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :+1:
    ref: DGU-67381-412

• Pierrehf
    Pierrehf
    Community Member
    Options

I khad,

I'm still waithing for a feed back.

Pierre

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Pierre,

I see that you and Sergey have recently been discussing this through email and the conversation can continue from there. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.