To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1password on second device

rmarcial
rmarcial
Community Member

I'm about to get a second phone for work. How can I view my passwords on that second device?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm about to get a second phone for work. How can I view my passwords on that second device?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rmarcial

It's great to hear that you want to use 1Password in more devices! I'm not sure which is your original setup, depending on whether you're using Windows or Mac your syncing options vary but you can read about them all here. The basic version of 1Password for iOS is free, with an in App purchase for the Pro features, so you can start using 1Password right away!

If you have any questions about any of the syncing methods or want to know more about your options please let us know and we'll be glad to help you :chuffed:

• rmarcial
    rmarcial
    Community Member

Hi...I purchased a 1password license for $69.99 in April of 2015. The order number is ch_68FHEOT6BMaSbb. It's not clear to me if this purchase allows me to put on more than one iPhone, though. The email receipt says single license. Is that essentially the same as single device? Thanks.

• @rmarcial Thanks for the details. The license you purchased is for 1Password on Mac and Windows. It doesn't include the mobile apps. You're welcome to install 1Password on your iPhone as Pilar mentioned, and it's free for the basic features. :)

This discussion has been closed.