To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My system keeps crashing every time I try to put in notes

suemandy
suemandy
Community Member

I have used this application for quite some time now. I just recently updated my iPhone to the latest software addition. Now every time I go into 1Password it crashes when I try to add a new note or try to edit a note

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: My system keeps crashing every time I try to put in notes

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @suemandy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password in your iPhone. Could you please try restarting your iPhone and seeing if there's any change? Could you also please give us some more details about your 1Password version and iOS version? This will help us narrow down the option and help you solve your problem better :chuffed:

• suemandy
    suemandy
    Community Member

Pilar,
    I tried powering down but that didn't help. The version I have is. Version 3.7.1 October 2012

Thank you!

• @suemandy Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear about the trouble with 1Password. 1Password 3.71 is a rather old version of our iOS app. It was replaced in late 2012, and 1Password is currently at version 6. It's a freemium app, which means you can use the basic functionality for free with the option to unlock the Pro features via in-app purchase. You can download the latest version of 1Password for iOS here: http://1pw.ca/1PAScs

Once you've got it, you can move your data over and get started with the new app:

How to upgrade from 1Password 3 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know how everything goes! :)

This discussion has been closed.