1Password 6.5 beta 22 not locking when Mac is put to sleep or the screen saver activated

I have preferences enabled to "Lock on sleep" and "Lock when screen saver is activated" — 1Password is not locking as set per these preferences. This appears to be very reproducible on my Mac.

Version 6.5.BETA-22 (650022)
AgileBits Beta

MacOS 10.12.1 Beta (16B2338c)

1Password Version: Version 6.5.BETA-22 (650022)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.12.1 Beta (16B2338c)
Sync Type: Primary vault with Dropbox sync

Comments

• ag_kevinag_kevin Junior Member

Team Member

Hi @FolsomRider ,

Did this just start happening when you installed 10.12.1 or did it happen before?

At any rate, I'd like you to take note of the date and time the next time your Mac's screensaver comes on. Let it come on for about a minute and then wake it up. If 1Password has not locked, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to [email protected]. Also, please include the date and time the Mac's screensaver came on.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) quickly.

Once we see the report we should be able to see the issue.

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.