All in One

How can I synchronize the data on all devices (Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android and web access)? Can be with or without the use of dropbox? It has a plan (families, teams) with this functionality?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @marcelyamamoto

The easiest way for you to have the most recent version of 1Password in all platforms as well as automatic sync (without the hassle of setting up Dropbox) is to get a 1Password subscription. You can either get it for just yourself, Families or Teams, depending on what you want and need from 1Password, how many people (if any) you need to share data with and whether it's for personal use (Families) or corporate (Teams). You can read some more about these options here: https://1password.com/sign-up/ and here: https://1password.com/teams/. If you give us some more details about your set up and situation we'd be glad to help you find the best way to use 1Password :chuffed:

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else that you'd like to know about 1Password we're here for you!

• I'm using 1Password in demo mode, and I would like to test the functionality of having the same information on all devices (iOS, Android) and systems (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Windows PC and Mac), add a new password in one place and sync to all devices.
    The tests were syncing with Dropbox, but is not updating the page on the internet. I can test this or only with the subsciption?

• One more question....I'm using to sync with Dropbox, which procedure to perform synchronization without Dropbox?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@marcelyamamoto: You can configure Dropbox to sync your local 1Password vaults, but this is completely separate from a subscription. If you'd like to use the 1Password.com web interface or take advantage of the automatic, configure-less sync of the subscription service, you'll need to put your data in the vaults bonging to your 1Password Account. In that case, you can follow this guide to migrate your data there:

Migrate to a 1Password Account

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.