Trouble syncing via iCloud

This discussion was created from comments split from: Not synching from i0S 10.0.2 via Dropbox to Mac 0S 10.12.

Comments

• obrisenojr
    obrisenojr
    Community Member

I recently changed my iCloud password and also changed the master password on 1PW. I was able to sync from Mac to iPads but not to my iphones. I made sure that both iPhones and MacBook were signed into same iCloud account and I even deleted the app on my wife's phone and reinstalled it and that didn't work. I disabled sync on my phone and tried to reconnect with iCloud but now I can't even connect. I keep getting a message that states it can't authenticate a code so I click on dismiss since that is the only option, but that doesn't work either. I get the same message on my wife's iPhone. All softwares including apps are up to date.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2016

Hi @obrisenojr,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I've split your question off into its own thread so A) because it doesn't appear to be related to the other person's question and B ) so we can be sure to give it the attention it deserves.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your (and your wife's) devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.