My extra vault on my Mac is not visible on my iPhone

vangen
vangen
Community Member

I made an extra vault on my Mac using same master password. I am not able to find the vault on my iPhone I am syncing both to the same site on my Dropbox account -why?

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:secondary vault on iphone

Comments

• Hi @vangen,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

With the standalone 1Password products (i.e. when not using a 1Password.com account) syncing is configured for each vault individually. Just because your Primary vault syncs to Dropbox does not mean any additional vaults you've created are. Have you configured Dropbox sync for the newly created vault?

How to sync 1Password with Dropbox

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• vangen
    vangen
    Community Member

I have a primary and secondary Vault - with another name all made on my mac. They are both synced (from my mac to dropbox) both to the same one folder on my Dropbox and i find them listed together in this folder. Opening my IOS password i see my primary Vault and it syncs correctly. I do not see my secondary vault listed in "vaults" under configurations but i see my secondary vault when i try to change my sync options (IOS) - but since IOS 1password doesn't see the secondary vault I can't change to this vault to sync it

• @vangen,

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• vangen
    vangen
    Community Member

thank you here is the number #GWG-98178-395

• Thanks @vangen! We've received your reports and will review them ASAP. We'll get back to you via email as soon as we have further information.

Ben

ref: GWG-98178-395

• vangen
    vangen
    Community Member

problem solved :)

• Great! Thank you for the update! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.