I switched from iCloud to Dropbox and ended up with some key shaped icons in logon list. whats up?

Options
dickferris1
dickferris1
Community Member

Switching sync from iCloud to dropbox and after new sync was finished I found several additional login entries with a key shaped Icon that I never saw before. Some seem to be duplicate logins with different passwords....what to do?? seems that the original logins still work with their passwords but the additional logins have not been checked since I am unsure what is going on.... pls advise

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dickferris1,

Is it possible you've synced 1Password with iCloud at some point in the past? That might explain... if there was already some data there when you synced this time.

But in any event, all there really is to do about it is delete any duplicates. As for the icons, please make sure the logins that show the key icon have an accurate URL in their 'website' field. If they do, toggling Rich Icons off and then back on in 1Password > Settings > General may help.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• dickferris1
    dickferris1
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben for your response...I had previously synced on I cloud, but had issues with some of my apple devices using separate apple IDs and resulting syncing issues. So when I tried Dropbox, the key shaped icons appeared....and they contain incomplete information and different passwords. I didn't check out all of them but that was observed on several. So I will just delete them. Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @dickferris1

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.