[Suggestion] Set "Vaults included in All Vaults" to default to On for new vaults

Martok
Martok
Community Member

I have recently created a new shared vault (I have a Families subscription). This immediately appeared in 1Password on my Mac and the items in the vault showed in All Vaults on my Mac.

When I logged into my Android devices, the shared vault was added and synced. However, the items in the vault were missing from All Vaults (but they were visible if I viewed the shared vault on these devices). I subsequently discovered the reason that they were missing from All Vaults - in Settings > Vaults the new shared vault was not set to show in All Vaults.

I would like to suggest that the behaviour is changed so that "Vaults included in All Vaults" to default to On for new vaults. This is the default behaviour on the Mac (and I would guess on Windows), and so it should be the default behaviour on Android and other mobile devices too.

1Password Version: 6.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Martok. Thanks for reaching out to us! I too would love to see new vaults added to All Vaults by default, and I'll go ahead and add your vote for this feature, and pass your feedback along to the team. :)
    ref: OPA-900

Please let us know if you need anything else! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.