To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Full version + iCloud version = doubled everything

greenery
greenery
Community Member

I've been using the full/desktop/mac version of 1Password since the beginning, but I also subscribed to the iCloud version with the thought that I'd transition over. As soon as I did that, my logins all were duplicated so that in the pull down list I see something like

Amazon
Amazon
Apple
Apple
Agilewebsolutions
Agilewebsolutions

Which is irritating. I'm guessing I did something wrong, but I have no idea how to fix it. I'm thinking I don't need the iCloud version but it's unclear to me how to step back from that.

Any help much appreciated.

1Password Version: 6.3.4
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:double

Comments

• Hi @greenery! Sorry for the confusion. First off, 1Password.com accounts are not synced with iCloud, but with the 1Password servers. iCloud is separate from this. When migrating over to an account, we recommend removing your old vault so you don't have duplicates like the ones you mentioned. These duplicates usually appear when All Vaults is active, because it shows every vault you have and your data is the same in two of them.

To get the duplicates out of the way, I'd recommend removing your old Primary vault. You can do this safely now that you have moved to your account. Let us know how that goes! :)

This discussion has been closed.