accounts disappear in ipad

Options
mooman
mooman
Community Member

Hi Agilebits,

I experience a bug on the iPAD version of your software. Sometimes when switching back to 1password from another app—say as part of a user/pass copy-paste sequence—all the passwords and accounts disappear, as if I have an empty vault. It happens repeatedly, but I don't know that exact sequence to trigger it. I think it has something to do with installing new software from the App store.

Quitting and restarting 1password does not resolve the issue. I need to fully power off and reboot my iPad to get the passwords back!

Best,
JM

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:accounts disappear in ipad

Comments

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mooman, thank you for giving us a heads-up about this bug! That isn't normal behavior, to say the least. :-1:

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iPad:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks so much! :)

This discussion has been closed.